Your ideal job needs an ideal resume for a dazzling first impression.
A smart CV that communicates your experience in the briefest manner, and highlights the most impressive skills and qualifications is a great step towards the job you are targeting. Also include
- Name of the Company and location
- Job Title you held
- Date of joining and leaving
- Brief description of responsibilities
- Any achievement
Remember the following points before you come for the final interview::
- Never come late for an interview to avoid nervousness.
- Greet the interviewer with a warm and confident smile to create a good first impression
- Be to the point in your answers; try to impress the interviewers with a short and smart answer
- Never guess; it is much better to politely admit that you don't know about a specific area in a subject
- End it with a warm smile and remember to thank the interviewers when you walk out